BEST HYBRID MATTRESS
A hybrid mattress is the one that combines memory foam feel, bounce and coolness to bring to you exceptional comfort and support throughout the night. There are numeorus hybrid mattresses in the market today but they are not created equal. Through research from reviews from users of these mattresses we have been able to narrow up the best hybrid mattress out there to day.
Below is the list of the best hybrid mattresses today
DreamCloud mattress is a luxurious mattress but with an exceptional value in the market. It is a well designed hybrid mattress to save you money but with exceptional comfort and support.
- Designed with premier memory foams, latex and patented zoned coils.
- patented encased coils offer extra support and helps in spine alignment.
- Features 365-night risk-free trial and Everlong warranty. Free shipping and returns.
WINKBEDS PLUS #2
WinkBeds Plus mattress is designed with innerspring and is made specifically for heavy people. It suits heavy side and back sleepers well. It is voted as one of the best hybrid mattress.
- Made with innerspring specifically for heavy sleepers.
- Foam on top for a plush feel and relieving pressure points.
- It is made in the USA, shipped in a box and features a lifetime warranty and free shipping.
- Sapira Mattress combines Leesa's premium foam layers with advanced pocket-springs for ultimate support.
- It responds to your body's contours as you sleep gently relieving pressure at pressure points
- It is made in the USA, and the company is behind several social impact programs.
Facts to Know Before You Choose a Hybrid Mattress
Choosing a good mattress can be a daunting task because there are numerous brands in the market and everyone is claiming their brand is the best. This is more so when choosing a hybrid mattress. Before you commit to buy a mattress no matter the sweet talk from the sales person, make sure that you check the following points;
When doing a research concerning a mattress, material quality should be your number one priority. It might not be possible to be near the mattress to know the quality. You can do your research by going through reviews of the mattress you want to buy.
Mattresses firmness is the key to your comfort. People have different preferences for instance: heavy people would prefer firmer mattress than light people. It is your duty to know your firmness level before you buy any mattress.
A 10-inch mattress can be enough and comfortable for a lighter person while uncomfortable for a heavy person. To avoid the deep compression due to heavy weight, it is recommended that you go with a thicker mattress say 12 inches or thicker.
The worst nightmare is to sleep on a mattress that is hot throughout the night. All that sweating will make you night uncomfortable. When choosing a mattress if you are a heavy person, choose one that has latex and innerspring. These 2 tend to sleep cooler and a hybrid mattress of this 2 can be a perfect choice.