BEST INNERSPRING MATTRESS
There are hundreds of innerspring mattresses out there today but there are those that provide extraordinary support and comfort. We have listed the best innerspring mattresses that have been praised by users who have used them Below.
Rating was based on positive reviews each mattress received across the internet.
WINKBEDS PLUS #1
WinkBeds Plus mattress is designed with innerspring and is made specifically for heavy people. It suits heavy side and back sleepers well.
- Made with innerspring specifically for heavy sleepers.
- Foam on top for a plush feel and relieving pressure points.
- It is made in the USA, shipped in a box and features a lifetime warranty and free shipping.
Saatva mattress in an innerspring mattress built with a little bounce and a superb airflow for temperature regulation.
- Saatva mattress responds quick with its foam and innerspring combination for pressure relief.
- Rated best innerspring mattress in 2018
- Features 1.25 inches of foam on top, lumbar, 4-inch coils and 7-inch coils for support and bounce
Aviya mattress features high quality wrapped steel innerspring coils that provide comfort and support. It is a luxurious and attractive mattress.
- Built with exceptional quality wrapped innerspring coils.
- Comes with 3 firmness level; Plush, firm and luxury fim
- 100 nights risk free trial.
What to Know When Choosing Innerspring Mattress
Innerspring mattresses are the oldest type but still valuable today. These mattresses feature a steel coil system and a thin foam on top. Innerspring mattresses are best known for temperature regulation and keeping the mattress cool. their support is unmatched thanks to the steel coil system. Innerspring mattresses have advanced in recent years. The mattresses are combined with a memory foam on top for comfort and pressure relief while the innerspring do the work of support.
Just like memory foam mattress, there is need to look for material quality that make the mattress. The thin layer or padded on top of this mattress has to be built with quality material or foam. This is where your body will be resting and you do not want a material that will let you sink.
This is important because different gauges provide different levels of comfort. If you are overweight you will need a higher gauge than an average person.
A light person can sleep on a mattress that is 10 inches and still experience comfort but a heavy person will be uncomfortable and will need a thicker mattress to experience the comfort the light person is experiencing with a thin mattress.
Nobody wants to sleep hot at night and having a mattress that regulate heat is paramount. Innerspring mattresses are know to regulate mattress temperature very well. However if the padded layer is made of poor quality material then temperature regulation will be at minimal.